Priority: Not Evaluated
Resolution: Out of scope
Affects Version/s: 5.14.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Quick: 2D Renderer
Environment:Windows 10 10.0.18362 Build 18362
GeForce 1080 TI with Driver 442.19 Release on Feb 3, 2020
Desktop Qt 5.14.1 MSVC2017 64bit (default)
Compiler is MSVC2019
Here is an interesting one:
- Create a default QtQuick App
- Run it
- Resize it
Here's a recording of my screen showing the crash on YouTube. The last run is done with a debugger and it points to somewhere in the nvidia drivers, however, I have no clue on what could be causing this.
Some information on my system:
- Windows 10 10.0.18362 Build 18362
- GeForce 1080 TI with Driver 442.19 Release on Feb 3, 2020
- Desktop Qt 5.14.1 MSVC2017 64bit (default)
- Compiler is MSVC2019
I found this post but it is from 2014, so I believe this is a new issue.
Can anyone else reproduce it?
- Update 1: I just noticed something interesting, the application only crashes when resizing from one of the corners.
- Update 2: It seems the crash is due to the nvidia driver since using another machine with a AMD RX460 doesn't make the app crash