Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: 5.14
Commits:2712c51db4e0cc7344b372c87240b9980d3ceaa1 (qt/qtlocation/dev) 5bd10f771727af7953843c27dcc6386c445cec7c (qt/qtlocation/6.2)
I made a quick check if there is already a bug report or a bug fix for this test case. No obvious explicit information was found. Therefore a new bug report is added.
Here is the log from the incident
Host OS: macOS_10_13, target OS: macOS_10_13, Clang compiler
Log #1: http://coin/coin/logview/qt/qtlocation/f397c85d22342ec87f2e64b3707c39f19fbc0256/MacOSMacOS_10_13x86_64MacOSMacOS_10_13x86_64Clangqtci-macos-10.13-x86_64-2-d14fc1/1928a09f82e19a0cf094aab350d3ba8a0a2c7d60/test_1580118666
Externally accessible log: https://testresults.qt.io/coin/integration/qt/qtlocation/tasks/1580118466
The wanted action
- Please delegate this task to a suitable developer
- Fix the autotest flakiness in all affected versions, not just one.
- Cherry-pick the fix to all relevant branches
- Mark the fix versions to Jira
- Try to fix the actual issue instead of just blacklisting the test function
- Find any possible directly or indirectly related bug reports and mark it as a resolved duplicate.
Guidelines for debugging
Please see the internal page https://intranet.qt.io/display/QTRD/Metrics+Guidelines+for+Grafana+Tool+for+Autotests+with+Issues
How to locate the failed flaky test:
Please open the link to the Grafana dashboard showing the failure history of the test:
Please see the panel List of the recent flaky tests (both passed and failed). Sort it based on the results to see the failed instances.
Please open the links to the Coin tasks containing the logs. Please see the test section containing state "Error" and open corresponding logs.
Need to know more about the test binary execution history?
Please see this Grafana dashboard: