Priority: P4: Low
Affects Version/s: 5.14.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Tools: Designer
Environment:Operating System: Kubuntu 19.10
KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.3
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.67.0
Qt Version: 5.12.4
Kernel Version: 5.3.0-45-generic
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz
Memory: 7,6 GiB of RAM
Whenever you edit Combobox's items list its CurrentItem is reseted to 0. It's fine, but this change isn't reflected in widgets list of properties in UI editor.
- Create new GUI Project
- Open MainWindow.ui and add QCombobox to it
- Double click and add several items to combobox. Say, "a", "b", "c".
- Set CurrentItem property of combobox to 2
- Double click combobox and add one more item - "d"
- Note, that CurrentItem property is still equal to 2 - it wasn't changed
- Save the form, close editor then open the form in editor again.
- Note that CurrentItem property is equal to 0!