1. Many of the GUI & Menu Text of Qt Creator & Designer, show up as Tamil (a South Indian / Srilanka Language)
2. Even when the Language in Tools -> Options -> Environment, has been set to English.
3. On building the project, this problem propagates to the QSpinBox created by Qt Designer
4. The numeric value of the QSpinBox shows up as Tamil
5. Confirmed the garbled text as Tamil, by copy/paste the text to http://translate.google.com, which Auto-Detect the symbol as Tamil.
6. An example of Qt Designer GUI text garbled:
- Create a QSpinBox widget
- Select that widget
- In the Property Editor window on the right
- Scroll down to the "displayIntegerBase" property
- "spin" it to change the value,
- then Tamil characters will be displayed, instead of the expected en_US numerics (Arabic)