In Qt 5.15.0, QMenu actions are no longer activated on a mouse release if that
mouse press started by activating the menu drop down.
1. Download/compile/run SimpleMenu.zip
2. Hover mouse over the "Menu" menu item
3. Press & hold the left mouse button to activate the menu drop down. Do
not release the left mouse button.
4. Move mouse so that it hovers over the "Pop-up" menu item
5. Release the left mouse button
6. Notice that the menu item does not activate.
Qt Support tested and if Qt 5.14.2 is used the menu item is activated on mouse release.