Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: 5.15.6, 5.15.2, 6.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Samsung Galaxy S10 with Android 10.0, Samsung Galaxy S8 with Android 9.0, Emulator with Android 8.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run 'Photo Surface' app from examples (https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtdoc-demos-photosurface-example.html)
2. Tap on folder icon to open file browser.
3. Select any folder with images and allow access.
Expected: Images should appear in the window.
Actual: Images are not displayed.
- Issues is not reproducible on desktop platforms (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- It may be related to the fact that the path to the selected folder may not be correct, it is set as content://com.android.providers.downloads.documents/tree/downloads/ , when I manually set the path to _file:///sdcard/Download_ pictures appear in the window