- basic lazy QML bindings work. E.g.
- (C++ generated) signal handlers can pass input/output arguments to the engine and these arguments are usable. at the same time, other variables in scope (e.g. properties of object) are also usable
- property change handlers work
- (C++ generated) bindings can be reset from QML (e.g. as a result of some function invocation)
- QML bindings work on C++ generated properties (related to previous point)
- property aliases work
all of the above should also apply to subobjects
... and to property aliases