Setting Qt::WA_NativeWindow on any main window sub-widget (QDockWidget contents, central widget) breaks QDockWidget undocking and docking behaviors.
Problem 1 :
- When the dockWidget is undocked, it immediately becomes unresponsive to drag mouse movement
- When the mouse button is released the window then starts dragging
- A floating dockWidget cannot be docked by dragging to the docking area.
- It requires to click the docking area.
How to reproduce :
Use attached sample project qtbug93064.zip ( Setting attribute Qt::WA_NativeWindow to https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwidgets-mainwindows-dockwidgets-example.html )
- Uncomment any of "setAttribute( Qt::WA_NativeWindow, true);" in mainwindow.cpp
- Try to undock and dock the windows