Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 FF
Component/s: Build System
Commits:76eefab088b64f9ba4e5f5c48612bfdd3552081d (qt/qtbase/dev) f8238c302fbcd116414c25582d8c999e34a1f00a (qt/tqtc-qtbase/6.1.2)
I observed this in QtBluetooth, but I suspect it is not related to bluetooth.
I am building for Android and test on my phone.
I have the following situation:
- I configure qtconnectivity
- I build "cmake --build ."
- I run a test "ctest -V -R tst_large"
- I change some code
- I build again "cmake --build ."
- I run the tests again "ctest -V -R tst_large"
The second test run still tests the unmodified code. Even though the build step seems to build everything again.
My workaround at the moment is to "rm -rf" the build folder. So after each code change, I nuke the build folder, then configure, build from scratch and then run the tests.