Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Core: Date/Time
In self-built Qt 6.2 on macOS I get a crash on a line:
The assertion is this:
It shows such fields:
- zoneMSecs = -1577923200000
- data.atMSecsSinceEpoch = -1577937600000
- data.offsetFromUtc = 13272
- data.standardTimeOffset = 13272
- data.daylightTimeOffset = 0
This happens when reading information about X509 certificate, in:
When reading notValidBefore and notValidAfter.
Also, this code works in Qt 5.15.2 (because there is no such assert), but it produces a date with year 1920 in both Qt 5.15.2 and Qt 6.2 (if I comment out this assertion).
I think this is invalid date being parsed, because UTCTime in this format should parse to 2020 year, not 1920.