When using windows touch keyboard with a html web page displayed in webengine, it lacks several functionalities the keyboard would have if the html was opened in a regular web browser.
1. After tapping an input field and bringing up the touch keyboard, pressing enter does not dismiss the touch keyboard
2. After tapping an input field and bringing up the touch keyboard, tapping outside the input field does not dismiss the touch keyboard
3. When a numeric input only input field has focus, the touch keyboard does not automatically switch to the numeric input keypad
4. If manually switched to the numeric keypad in a numeric only input field, it switches back to the qwerty keypad after one character is entered
Unsure if this is a bug with touch keyboard specifically
5. When setting the window flags for the window containing the webengineview to Qt.CustomizeWindowHint | Qt.FramelessWindowHint, bringing up the touch keyboard in an input field does not shift the window upwards, and the touch keyboard can obscure input fields