Only seen on iPad Air 4th generation !
- On iPad Air 4th generation. (iOS 14.7.1; 14.8.1)
- Compile "chip" (40.000 chips) example using .pro project file (qmake)
- Change orientation from Portait to Landscape
- Rotation occurs but application is stalled for 15 seconds
- Debug and Relase mode have issue.
- Placing a breakpoint in Chip:paint() and resume execution immediately does not stall the application. (breakpoints may hide the issue)
- Compiling with CMake breaks application's available geometry to (0, 0 480x320) instead of correct (0, 24 1180x776), but have no issue: maybe because max(width,height)<776