Make sure current examples compile, are relevant and updated.
Create examples that their main target is mobile.
- Filtering Qt Creator list of examples by Android keyword provides examples that don't look and feel like mobile applications but rather desktop ports.
Create more complex examples. Some ideas:
- Maybe create 3 or 4 hero apps
- Flutter: https://gallery.flutter.dev/
- Jetpack compose: https://github.com/android/compose-samples
- How to integrate Android native views (e.g. Google Maps)
- Create some applications that showcase multiple Qt solutions at the same time (3D + sensors, efficient lists + networking,...).
- example that showcases how Qt can adapt to different devices. For example, same UI adapts to a laptop, mobile, tablet. (For example, an smart home panel in tablet vs mobile)