Priority: P3: Somewhat important
Affects Version/s: 5.6.3, 5.15.0, 6.2.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Connectivity: Bluetooth
Environment:Ubuntu 20.04, Bluez 5
I am trying to connect to a BLE gadget which QLowEnergyController::connectToDevice, but I got the following error:
Here is more output which could be relevant:
- Re-running the discovery does not help.
- Got same results with Qt 5.15.0
- The gadget itself is capable to be connected, it works under Android with it's specific app.
- I can connect to the gadget with gatttool with the same setup (same adapter, same machine)
- The same code also works (at least the connection made successfully) on device running Sailfish OS with an ancient Qt 5.6.3. (I am not sure if that version uses the Bluez DBUS API as well.)
- The lowenergyscanner example fails to connect with the same error
- Fails with public or random address as well
- I can connect to the device with gatttool and I can write the characteristics/get the notifications correctly