This is hard to reproduce, but if then following steps have been used:
- start Creator by passing a pro-file on the cmdline after you have at least one other application started which uses GUI
(reproducing worked best if this was already a compiled project which was using a Qt that is not configured inside Creator)
- Creator should automatically add the used Qt temporarily to it's defined kits
- hit Configure project
- project should be opened inside the Edit view, double click on the pro-file to open it
- try to interact with keyboard (move Cursor, edit the opened file,...)
- sometimes editor does not respond to keyboard interaction
If you switch to another application to let Creator lose focus and back to gain focus everything works as expected.
Note: Might be related to using Vim mode of Creator.