Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 3.0.0-rc1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: iOS Support
Environment:Mac OS 10.8.5
- Remove Creator's settings from .config/QtProject
- Install a Qt package including iOS kits.
I used qt-mac-opensource-5.2.0-rc1-ios-x86_64-offline_2013-11-25_05-14-35-171.dmg
- Start Creator from this package.
- Go to "Qt Creator" -> "About Plugins..."
The iOS plugin is enabled.
- Go to "Qt Creator" -> "Preferences..." -> "Build & Run"
There are no Qt versions or kits for iOS. As soon as you add a Qt version for iOS and click "Apply", kits are being generated.
When starting Creator from a package without saved settings, Creator should autodetect the Qt versions/kits from this package.