- Create a new Qt Quick Application project using component set Qt Quick 2.
- Open its main.qml file and place a breakpoint in line 17:
- Make sure that QML debugging is enabled in build- and run-settings.
- Start debugging this on an iOS device.
- When you see the application running on the device, tap its window.
The application quits together with the debugger. The breakpoint is not hit.
Replacing "Qt.quit()" with some other code does not change this. The code will be executed but the breakpoint will not be triggered.
Execution should stop at the breakpoint.