Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 3.1.0-rc1, Qt Creator 3.2.0-beta1
Fix Version/s: Qt Creator 3.3.0-rc1
Component/s: Analyzer: Valgrind / Callgrind / Memcheck
Environment:MacOSX 10.8.5, QtCreator 3.1 based on Qt5.2.1
Steps to reproduce:
- start Creator, open/create a simple application
- switch to Analyze mode and select "Valgrind Function Profiler"
- hit the 'Pause' button (next to the 'Reset all event counters' button)
- start profiling
- when application is up and running hit 'Pause' button again, status will say 'Callgrind unpaused' now
- trigger some events inside the application
- stop profiling or close the application
- no functions (functions/caller/callee/...) are displayed
Note: works fine when starting in unpaused mode (but there it seems to not pause the profiling when hitting the 'Pause' button, triggering some events and unpausing again before closing the application/stopping to profile.