Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 3.3.0-rc1
Fix Version/s: Qt Creator 3.3.0-rc1
Component/s: Project & Build Management
Environment:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64 bit
Windows 7 64 bit
- Start Creator with clean settings.
- Make sure that there's a valid default kit.
- Open qtcreator.qbs from a checkout of Creator's repository at revision "v3.2.0".
Creator will not fully populate a project tree. Instead it will write the following error message to "Issues" view:
- Go to Projects mode, Build settings for the current kit.
- Check the contents of "Build Steps" -> "Equivalent command line".
For me, it's:
Shouldn't there be a profile passed as a parameter?
Creator should be able to parse this project. This worked correctly in Creator 3.2 where "profile" was set to "qtc_Desktop".
Found and tested by Squish test tst_opencreator_qbs.