- Open project qtdeclarative\examples\quick\demos\samegame\samegame.qmlproject from Qt5's repository.
- Set a breakpoint in function startNewGame(gc, mode, map) in samegame.js
- Run the project in debugger.
- In the app, click "1 Player".
The breakpoint is being hit.
- In the editor, move your mouse over the call to getHighScore().
For me, this is in line 117.
- Move your mouse wheel.
Something that nearly looks like a debugger tooltip will show up:
This thing should look like the usual debugger tooltips and provide some useful information. If it can't provide information, it should not be shown at all. In Creator 3.2, it wasn't shown.