Priority: P3: Somewhat important
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 3.3.0-beta1, Qt Creator 3.3.0-rc1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: C/C++/Obj-C++ Support
Environment:Windows 7 64 bit
- Create a Qt Widgets Applications project.
- In Projects view, right-click the project's root node and select "Add New..." from the context menu.
- Add a C++-class derived from Q_Object.
- Add the line
- Place your cursor at the end of that line and press Alt+Enter.
- Press Enter.
The inserted code is indented incorrectly.
- Remove the inserted code.
- Remove the Q_OBJECT macro from the class.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6.
The inserted code is indented correctly.
Automatically generated code should always be indented correctly. Maybe this is related to
QTCREATORBUG-11413 although I can't reproduce that one in 3.3.