- Open project tests\manual\debugger\simple\simple.pro from Creator's repository.
- Set a breakpoint at the first line of function void testStdListIntBig().
- Build the project using MinGW and run in it gdb.
- When the breakpoint is hit, step forward a couple of times.
You'll see the items in the list being added to Locals and Expressions view one by one.
- Move the cursor to the last line of the function and "Run to Line".
In Locals and Expressions view, the list be shown as "not accessible".
The items in the list should still be shown.