- Open a file from a git repository.
- Change and save that file.
- Open a completely unrelated file (no project, outside any repository).
- Change this file but do not save it.
- Go back to the first file.
- Select "Tools" -> "Git" -> "Current File" -> "Undo Uncommitted Changes for <filename>" from the menu.
Creator will show a popup stating that the second file has unsaved changes.
This does not matter in this situation. Creator should ask for confirmation and revert the changes in the first file. It should not touch the other file at all.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTCREATORBUG-15622|
|151865,2||Git: Save only current document on Undo Uncommitted Changes||4.0||qt-creator/qt-creator||Status: MERGED||+2||0|