Steps to reproduce:
- create a new 'Subdirs Project' from template
- on the last page of the wizard use 'Done & Add Subproject'
- select any application wizard and follow instructions
- on the last wizard page you have no way to use the combo box to add it to a project [this applies to any of the wizards currently]
- project is created at the correct location
- project is not added to the 1st project as a subproject - instead it's opened inside QC like any other top level project
I know it might be much trickier now as most of the wizards had build system support added. But I'd say at least if the top level project's and the sub project's build system do match it should work..