Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.3.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Boot2Qt Support
Environment:Boundary Devices i.MX6
Ubuntu 16.10 64 bit
Windows 10 64 bit
- Install "Boot to Qt Software Stack" 5.8 and 5.9 Beta 4 for Boundary Devices i.MX6 using the online installer.
- Install Qt Creator 4.3 from the standalone package.
- Copy the directory <Boot2Qt installtion>/Tools/QtCreator/share/qtcreator/QtProject to <Creator installation>/share/qtcreator.
This would already be in place if Creator 4.3 was a part of the Qt package.
- Connect a Boot2Qt device to your machine.
- Start Qt Creator.
- Set the path to adb in "Tools" -> "Options..." -> "Devices" -> "Boot to Qt".
Also this would already be in place if Creator 4.3 was a part of the Qt package.
- Restart Creator.
- Go to "Tools" -> "Options..." -> "Build & Run" -> "Kits".
The Qt 5.8 kit is configured to use the connected device whereas the Qt 5.9 kit is missing a device. It is not possible to select a device for that kit.
If a device was found, all matching kits should be configured to use this device.