Steps to reproduce:
- open/create an application (doesn't matter whether pure C++ or C++/Qml)
- place a breakpoint or two..
- start debugging
- try to stop the debugger with the Stop button from the Debugger toolbar or the menu
- it might happen that it interrupts the process - but it won't stop it completely (no matter whether now trying to continue and stop or to stop directly)
- 'Abort Debugger' normally does help
- especially when Qml is involved as well (mixed debugging) it might happen, that Abort Debugger doesn't really help.. Debugger will be killed (No lldb process more running) - but Debugger toolbar & Debug button as well as menu items are still disabled - closing ('Stop' button) from Application Output pane doesn't help either - I have to restart QC to get it back into a state where debugging is possible