Qt Creator 4.6.0-beta1
Seen in 4.6.0's beta #1833 (Jan 23) on Ubuntu 14.
1. Open the chromium project: https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/lkcr/docs/qtcreator.md
2. Let it finish "Parsing C/C++ Files".
Notice: In htop or a similar utility, see system RAM usage increased by 4 GB since Qt Creator started.
3. Navigate around in the code a little (jump between FocusController.cpp, Document.cpp and 3-5 other files).
Notice: RAM increased with ~ 1 GB. That feels like a lot?
4. Close all editors.
RAM decreased with almost ~ 1 GB.
5. File -> Close All Projects And Editors
Notice: htop shows no RAM drop. Looks like we're leaking here.
6. Open the chromium project again.
7. Let it finish "Parsing C/C++ Files".
Notice: RAM usage increases further.