Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.5.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Boot2Qt Support
Steps I took before encountering this:
- Checked out this declarative change: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/219182/
- Built Qt 5 for Nitrogen 6 with this script:
- Added this Qt version to Creator (/home/mitch/dev/qt5-dev-n6-debug/hostbin/bin/qmake).
- Added kit using this Qt version to Creator (cloned Boundary Devices i.MX6 kit that the SDK adds). There were no warnings.
- Pushed Qt build to device:
- Opened tests/manual/tableview/abstracttablemodel/abstracttablemodel.pro from the change mentioned above in Creator, configured it using the newly added qt5-dev-n6-debug kit. Creator asks me to specify a custom executable. Upon inspecting the Run configuration in the Projects mode, I can see that no files are deployed, and the only run configuration is "Custom executable". Interestingly, if I click on "Add" next to that configuration, one of the options is "tableview_abstracttablemodel (on Boot2Qt device)", suggesting that it is somewhat aware of it, but not enough to set it up for me automatically. Adding that run configuration doesn't help, because it still doesn't deploy the application's files.