- Open "Tools" -> "Options..." -> "Build & Run" -> "Kits".
- Select a kit which does not have a Qt version.
- Click into the kit's "Name" edit.
- In that edit, click the "A->B" icon on the right.
The list of variables is shown. It does not contain "Qt:Version".
Okay, might make sense: No Qt version, no "Qt:Version". But why is "Qt:Name" available, then?
- Remove the Qt version from the kit and click "Apply".
- Open the list of variables again.
It still does not contain "Qt:Version". You will have to reopen the Options dialog to add it to the list.
- When a kit contains a Qt version, "Qt:Version" should be available in the list of variables.
- When a kit does not contain a Qt version, not showing "Qt:Version" might make sense, but...
- When "Qt:Version" is removed from the list, other variables which need a kit should be removed as well.
No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.