- Create a new Qt Widgets Application.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+F to open an Advanced Search.
- Select the current project as search scope, type "300" as search phrase and click "Search & Replace".
A line in the .ui-file is being found:
- Double-click this search result.
The .ui-file opens in Edit mode.
- Type a different number into the "Replace by"-Edit and click "Replace".
300 is replaced by the number you typed.
- Close the file.
- Open the file again.
"300" is back again. The file was not changed.
"Search & Replace" should save its changes.