Steps to reproduce:
- open/create Qt Quick Application
- start profiling on the simulator or real device
- when profiler gathered some data hit the 'Stop' button of the profiler toolbar
- shortly after this you'll see data visualised on the timeline
- QC seems to still close the app
- when QC has finished closing the app, it loses the data and brings up a message box with
Note: closing the app from inside (added a MouseArea and did a Qt.quit() inside the onClicked of it and clicked this) works and does not lose the data.