- Start Creator with empty settings, e.g. using the parameter -settingspath <empty directory>.
- Open a file from a git repository with a gerrit remote.
- Select "Tools" -> "Git" -> "Remote Repository" -> "Gerrit" from the menu.
An error message about the missing Gerrit configuration appears but gets hidden immediately by the opening Options dialog.
- Complete the Gerrit configuration and click "OK".
- Now the expected Gerrit dialog appears.
- Try to click "Close".
You can't because the error message - which is outdated now - is modal.
The error message should appear before the Options dialog and stay in front of it. It should definitely not be shown anymore after the configuration was fixed.