I have a "Locals" view to the right of the code. When I resize that and hit the "stop debugging" button and then start debugging again, then the old of the Locals view is used.
Sometimes I manage to get the layout changes to stick, but I have not yet seen a pattern.
Steps to reproduce here:
- Add a Locals view to the right of the code.
- start debugging via the big "debug" button in the mode bar
- Resize the locals view
- Hit the "stop debugger" button in the debugger toolbar. The locals view vanishes.
- Hit the "start debugging of XXX" button in the debugger toolbar. Locals view appears again.
- Locals view uses sizes it had before step 3
- Local view uses size after step 3