Steps to reproduce:
- open simple.pro (tests/manual/debugger/simple) use MinGW
- place a breakpoint inside testQImageDisplay() and change the QImage variable display type to be 'Separate Window'
- step 'til leaving the function
- no separate window comes up to display the image
- separate window that displays the image comes up and changes while stepping
Note: this works when using MSVC + cdb (with python dumper)
Note: Plotting and displaying strings in a separate window seems to be working as expected - so, this might be only effect displaying QImage/QPixmap..