Steps to reproduce:
- create a Qt Quick Application from scratch / template
- build it & follow the instructions on how to set up the application to be waiting for the profiler to attach
Note: It would be nice if one could copy the arguments for the app
- trigger attach to waiting app
- wait for the profiler gathering some data and stop it by using the stop button of the profiler
- the app continues to run
- try to attach again to the same app (without restarting it)
- on the cmdline I'm getting lot's of
but attaching does not work
Note: attaching to another app or restarting the application before attaching again does work. So, not sure if this should be possible to do twice or more often without restarting the application.
Nevertheless: if this cannot work it should be prevented.