Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.10.0-rc1
Fix Version/s: Qt Creator 4.10.0-rc1
Component/s: Project & Build Management
Environment:Windows 10 1903 64 bit
- Start Creator without Qt in PATH and with empty settings, e.g. by passing the parameter -tcs.
- Start creating a new project using "File" > "New File or Project..." -> "Application" -> "Qt Widgets Application"
- Proceed up to the "Kit Selection" page.
The list of Kits is empty because none was properly configured.
- Click "options".
- Add a Qt version and a kit using this.
After you returned to the project creation wizard, the list of kits is still empty.
- Go back one step in the wizard.
- Go forward one step in the wizard.
Now the kit you configured is shown.
The list of kits should be updated right after closing the Options dialog. In Creator 4.9.2 this worked correctly.