Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.10.0-rc1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: All Other Issues
Steps to reproduce:
- Trash Qt Creator settings (~/.config/QtProject)
- Launch Qt Creator 4.10.0-rc1
- Switch to Edit mode
- Open and dismiss the Projects menu (top left)
- Open and dismiss the Open Documents menu (bottom left)
- Open Preferences
- The menus reappear behind the Preferences window (see attached screenshot), and remain after dismissing the Preferences window. Can't dismiss these ghost menus except by quitting and restarting Qt Creator.
Happens with Qt Creator 4.10.0-rc1. Doesn't happen with Qt Creator 4.10.0-beta2.