Priority: P3: Somewhat important
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.12.0-beta1
Fix Version/s: Qt Creator 4.12.0-rc1
Component/s: Project & Build Management
Not sure if it's more related to the qmake parser..
Steps to reproduce:
- create a simple project that has at least one header file (e.g. widget app from template)
- remove the empty lines between the HEADERS, SOURCES and FORMS that it looks like this
- now rename the header to use a different (valid) C++ header suffix (hpp, H, hh,...)
- the file ends up inside the wrong section (inside the pro file it is added to the SOURCES)
- the project tree displays the icon still correct as header
Note: if at least a single empty line is present (before HEADERS and FORMS) this works as expected..
Note: the file will be renamed correctly and files including this file will adapt the include correctly..
Found by Squish test tst_rename_file.