Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.12.0-rc1
Fix Version/s: Qt Creator 4.12.0-rc1
Component/s: Project & Build Management
Environment:* QtC 4.12-rc1-278: https://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/4.12/4.12.0-rc1/278/qt-creator-opensource-windows-x86-4.12.0-rc1_278.exe
* MSVC 2017 Kit
* GCC bare-meral Kit
How to reproduce:
1) Create the QBS project which contains two products:
2) Create and configure two Kits:
- MSVC2017 Qt 5.14.1
- GCC bare-metal
3) Open the QBS project and shoose check-boxes for two Kits, click to configure.
4) Some times (e.g. two time) switch the profiles (from the left QtC panel): "Projects -> Build & Run -> MSVS or GCC"
5) Right now you can see a bug: selected the active MSVC Kit, but the "windows" project is disabled!
Nor force-probes, not project re-parsing does not help. Helped only re-opening a project again.
Note: With QtC 4.11.1 all does work.