Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 4.14.0, Qt Creator 4.15.0-beta1
Fix Version/s: Qt Creator 4.15.0-rc1
Component/s: Project & Build Management: CMake
Environment:Debian 10 buster amd64
- Create new Qt Console Project "Foo" for CMake.
- Click RMB on "Foo" target, select "Add new..."
- Select "C++ Class", enter any name ("Foo")
- In the wizard page with "Finish" button, it says (hint: two files):
- Click Finish, dialog box appears:
- Click Yes.
- Go to CMakeLists.txt, paste clipboard contents so that we get:
Note that we only got .cpp file, without .h. In the result, we don't see .h file in project explorer.
It would be useful if both .h and .cpp file names would be placed into clipboard, separated with space or newline.