How to reproduce:
- create a minimal Widgets Application (qmake or cmake)
- what does work:
- open the .ui file, add/rename a component
- switch to the widget.cpp file with or without saving the .ui file
- the changes done to the .ui file are visible to the code in widget.cpp, e.g. in completion and error checking
- what does not work:
- the above, after a build of the project has been done. The generated files from the build system override the internal result of the ExtraCompilers. The ExtraCompilers themselves run and work fine.
This works correctly with the built-in code model (-noload ClangCodeModel).
Also works correctly for the global index (built-in, can be tested by changing e.g. the objectName of the widget class, and using locator "c" to see if the new class name is there).