Qt Creator 6.0.0-rc1
clangd doesn't remove cached data for files deleted while it was disabled.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable clangd in options
- Create new project with main.cpp and OtherClass.h, or clone https://github.com/VolodymyrZibarov/clangdRenameBug.git and open it
- Find References in OtherClass.h for member "value". It shows 2 files: main.cpp and OtherClass.h, as expected.
- Disable CLangd in options
- Rename file OtherClass.h to OtherClass2.h, class name remains unchanged.
- Enable CLangd in options
- Find References in OtherClass2.h for member "value".
2 files in results list
3 files in results list, including OtherClass.h, that was renamed: