Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 7.0.0
Fix Version/s: Qt Creator 7.0.1
Component/s: Project & Build Management: CMake
Commits:6d681cc5ad (qt-creator/qt-creator/7.0) 6d681cc5ad (qt-creator/qt-creator/master) 6d681cc5ad (qt-creator/qt-creator/qds-3.3) 6d681cc5ad (qt-creator/tqtc-qt-creator/7.0)
When launching Qt Creator, the table of CMake variables under the Projects -> Build section defaults the Key column to minimum width.
This table overall has very strange behavior:
- Upon first launching Qt Creator and loading a project, the Key column width is the minimum and can be resized.
- When selecting File -> Close All Projects and Editors, then re-opening the same project, the Key and Value columns each take up 50% of the table width and cannot be resized.
- When selecting File -> Close All Projects and Editors for a second time and re-opening the same project, the Key and Value columns each take up 50% of the table width and can be resized.
When closing Qt Creator, this behavior resets, even if you manually resized the Key column. The sequence of behavior remains the same:
- First project loaded has the Key column at minimum width.
- Second project loaded has Key and Value columns at 50% each, but not resizeable.
- Third and following projects loaded has the Key and Value columns at 50% each and may be resized.
I am running Qt Creator 7.0.0 on Arch Linux with KDE.