When quickly pasting text after switching active split window, the text is copied to the previously active window. Waiting a second or so after activating new window before pasting fixes the issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Have 2 files open side by side (in split view)
- Select right side window, copy some text from it (does not have to be copied from that file)
- Quickly select left side window and hit CTRL+V to paste the text
- Text is pasted to left side window
- Text is pasted to the preveious right side window (hitting CTRL-Z to undo at this point does not remove the text from right side window, as left side window is active now)
7.0.0 did not have this issue. Also at some cases even the user's new input from keyboard can go to wrong window in this same scenario (with much harder to reproduce rate).