Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 7.0.2, Qt Creator 8.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
MSVC 2022 (Visual C++ Compiler 17.1.32414)
I have a CMakeLists.txt with the follwing contents:
All files from that library are shown in the Project View, however, when I open some of them in the editor it says "Warning: This file is not part of any project."
If I replace the GLOB_RECURSE with a explicit list of files - nothing changes for those files.
Steps to reproduce:
- git clone email@example.com:absurdworlds/awlib.git
- open the project in Qt Creator
- configure the project with -DAW_ENABLE_GRAPHICS:BOOL=OFF
- open archive/include/aw/archive/archive_base.h
- you should see something like this