Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 8.0.0-beta1
Fix Version/s: Qt Creator 8.0.0-beta1
Component/s: Analyzer: Valgrind / Callgrind / Memcheck
Commits:43a9278809 (qt-creator/qt-creator/8.0) 43a9278809 (qt-creator/qt-creator/master)
- Valgrind memory analyzer (with, without GDB) started for manual_test_debugger_gui
- Stop analyzing by the "Stop" button
- Application is closed
- Analyzing isn't stop and continues forever. The progress bar increases but after more than an hour doesn't reach the end.
- If close qtcreator without stopping the application by the "Stop" button inside the application output tab. Qtcreator stops only with "ctrl + C" in the terminal. Details are in the videos below. valgrind_doesnot_stop.mp4valgrind_qtc_donot_stop.mp4
- Application is stoped
- Valgrind(and GDB) is stopped, and analyzing is stopped.
- restart qtc