Especially dealing with qml projects you often have a very fast develop cycle:
- Run app
- Make a small change in .qml
- Re-run app
- Make another fix ...
Quite a few people now forget to 'stop' the app from the last run, resulting in various annoyances
- You loose track which one is the last one started
- On windows the debugging output is blocked
- For Symbian the COM port is blocked
- When debugging QML the default debug port is blocked
- At the end you have to kill lots of running apps
Easiest fix would be to have a 'Stop & Run' action with a keyboard shortcut . Or ask the user whether he really wants to have two instances of the same run configuration running in parallel / whether he wants to kill the old one.