- Open simple.pro from Creator's sources.
- Uncomment line "testEndlessRecursion();" (2921).
- Build using MinGW.
- Run in gdb.
Execution will stop in testEndlessRecursion().
- Double click the last line in stack trace which reads "More".
Nothing much will happen, because gdb will be busy for some time.
- While gdb is busy, double click another line of the stack trace.
"Locals & Watchers" view won't be updated anymore.
- Open "Thread" tab and then "Locals & Watchers" view.
Threads will still be shown.
- Resize "Locals & Watchers" view.
This will look ugly, see screenshot.
No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.