gdb-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.exe does not interrupt nor quit after QApplication::exec() function call is called, when performing remote debugging on QEmu and/or Harmattan device.
Observations so far:
- Only Windows is affected.
- gdb-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.exe 7.2 present in C:\QtSDK\pythongdb\python_2.7based\ directory is affected.
- The bug occurs when "Use asyncronous mode to control the inferior" is unchecked.
- Binaries are created using the MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan toolchain.
- CRC mismatch warning are displayed.