We need to place the MCU (Qt Quick Ultralite) engineering images for download under account.qt.io/downloads
The download can be available for those with (a) new 8305 Qt DC MCU Developer License- (QTPMO-1041) or (b) new 8307 Qt DC MCU Add-on (QTPMO-1063) license. There will be a single ZIP file containing HW adaptation and binaries for the three boards (2x STM and NXP).
Filename: <insert what is coming out of UL-565>
Version: Alpha 1 <insert build number from file>
Release date: 30.9.2019
Description: Qt for Device Creation MCU - Qt Quick Ultralite rendering engine engineering software.
This package contains
- Source codes for Qt Quick Ultralite rendering engine
- Hardware adaptation sample source codes for NXP IMXRT1050-EVKB (with RK043FN02H-CT display), STM32F769i-DISCO and STM STM32F7508-DK
- Software sample code for example applications. You can modify the UI to play around and evaluate the offering.
- All documentation, including also Getting Started Guide
- Ready made evaluation binaries
- Required tools to build a new device image using the edited UI libraries
Hardware specific deployment, debugging and profiling tools are available from the corresponding hardware vendors. If you need Qt tools such as Qt Creator that needs to be downloaded separately. Please read the Getting Started Guide available in the download package for full setup instructions.
Don't confuse this demo images activity with the demo images or evaluation images (